Travelling to the heart
The Swan Hill region sits on the borders of Victoria and New South Wales. A major network of highways intersects at the Swan Hill region; the Murray Valley Highway from Melbourne, Echuca and Mildura; the Calder Highway from Melbourne and the Sunraysia Highway from Ballarat. The region is also well serviced by trains and coaches.
Train and Coach:
- Two daily train and bus services to and from Melbourne
- Daily bus and/or train services to Bendigo, Sydney and Adelaide
- For more information contact V/Line 136 196 or www.vline.com.au
Local bus service:
- Swan Hill Bus Lines operates six days a week
- Intra-city through Swan Hill public transport on a southern and northern route
- Limited service to municipal towns including Piangil, Wood Wood, Nyah/Nyah West and Woorinen South.
- For further information contact Swan Hill Bus Lines on 03 5032 1068
- To rent a vehicle in Swan Hill contact Nifty’s Auto Rentals on 03 5032 2107
- Swan Hill has a high standard provincial airport with Charter Flights available
- For more information contact Swan Hill Air Charter on 0417 551 114 or Swan Hill Aerodrome on 5032 0333