Staff at the Economic Development Unit are highly skilled and experienced, and will eagerly assist you in every way possible.
The Economic Development Unit:
- Provides a first point of contact for advice, information and facilitation assistance for businesses contemplating expansion or establishing new ventures.
- Works closely with businesses, industry organisations, government agencies and regional agencies to improve business viability and competitiveness.
- Markets the region's assets to attract new investment and to present the region as a favourable place to live, work, visit and be serviced.
- Manages the Swan Hill region Information Centre and supports the Robinvale Euston Tourist Information Centre.
- Facilitates local employment and migration through the Employment and Settlement Services program.
- Supports and promotes major events in the region.
Contact the Economic Development Unit at:
Cnr McCrae & Curlewis Streets
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Telephone: +61 3 5032 3033
Facsimile: +61 3 5032 3032
Freecall (in Australia): 1800 625 373