Something for everyone to see and do
In a part of Australia that is renowned for its varied and unique attractions, there is sure to be something for you to enjoy in the Swan Hill region, no matter what your taste or interest.
Whether you’re staying a day or two, or visiting for an extended holiday, every experience presents the opportunity for you to create a treasured memory.
While you are visiting you could:
- Take the family to the Pioneer Settlement
- Go fishing at any number of great spots
- Walk through the Nyah Vinifera State Forest or along the waters edge of the Murray
- Take a self-drive winery tour
- Visit the Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery
- Paddle the Mighty Murray River
- Visit the Lake Boga Flying Boat Museum
- Visit the Lake Boga Observatory and Planetarium
- Pack a picnic of local produce and sit by the river at Riverside Park
- Shop for fresh local produce, craft items and other treasures at one of the many markets held in the region
Find Information on: